Thursday, September 5, 2013

Blog 2



This picture was taken with the 35mm to my best guess and was on film. I would like to let every one know that is my best guess and I really have no idea. On another thought this man has been photographing for over forty years and I one of many folks that has transitioned from the film to digital world of modern day.

It seems as thought this individual has found many different opportunities from the transition and capitalized on many of them. One that is able to anticipate the future and act before that action becomes a reaction is miles ahead of the competition.

I like the setting that he has made home as well as the fact that he has stuck with and stead fast to the occupation that his heart is in which happens to be photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment